Friday, March 26

So so busy

I have to admit, i'm so so so busy thesedays juggling between work, cake projects and also the surprise thingy i was telling. Yeah, I take this opportunity to announce, I've set up a cake business 'Lovesome Cakes' from home.

love·some [luhv-suhm]
–adjective
1. inspiring love; lovely; lovable.
2. amorous; loving.

www.lovesomecakes.com.my

I know you just want to click right away, but the website is not up yet. We are working out on the website and i promise it will be up anytime by next week. Since both me & my fiance are in the design line, it makes life so much easier.

I pray this passion of mine will one day bring me above the sky.

Before I end this post, take a look at some of the cakes I had bake in the past weeks... Here is a cake I baked for Manchester United facebook fans malaysia during their game MU vs Liverpool on 21st March 2010. I was so so so glad for MU's victory on that day. I love you Park. You made my cake a blast!

The Amount of time i spent to craft that logo....Hmmm....Exciting....

I'm very happy with the end result so does the MU fans.

Here is another cake i baked for a lovely couple for their engagement...



More posting coming in the week. Till then i bit a farewell and enjoy your week folks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

fuhdee... Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template