Monday, January 4

Little Red Devil

My man had a delicious breakfast this morning. He ate Chinese mixed rice which consists of honey chicken in the black sauce, fried potato and some veggies.

I had to sit like a zombie and watch him eating despite him teasing me many times to share his meal. He said things which really make my eyes to drool; e.g. the chicken skin is damnnn crispy larr, it taste damn good today larr & such… Well, this are all temptations, I have to be strict in my plan.

After his breakfast session, I headed to KK Mart and grab a packet of McVitie’s Digestives biscuit. I had 3 pieces digestives and a cup of plain water. Looking forward in getting chapati for lunch. Don’t know what this devil of mine will eat right in front of me. Guess I better ditch him in the office before I go out for lunch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

fuhdee... Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template