Wednesday, February 3

Birthday Cake

I was commissioned to bake a cake for my little cousin. The extremely hyperactive and spoiled brat turned two last Saturday. I started gathering the concept and sketched few designs. Having the theme in mind, I drop by ‘Bake with Yen’ located in Bandar Puteri Puchong on Friday afternoon to purchase the ingredients. It was dead crowd in Bake with Yen due to the coming Chinese New Year. My Favorite butter ran out of stock, therefore I had to purchase it in Tesco. Well, I stored the ingredient in fridge & container respectively and waited patiently for the sun to rise on Saturday.

Saturday morning, I woke up, took bath, prayed, had breakfast and kick started the baking project at approximately 9am. Baking the butter cake takes around 1 hour 40minutes (Including preparation & baking). It was the decoration that took me hours and hours to complete. Nearly five and half hours. I was just truly happy as the moment I completed at around 5.30pm. Everyone in the family was like hoo haa on the design. I was little proud of my achievement.

Here is the cake folks:

I hope you drool over the pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

fuhdee... Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template