Thursday, February 11

Cable Car

When I was still studying in college, Richard and I only meet up every 2 or 3 months as he’s from Ipoh and I’m from KL. I come from a very conservative family. My parents didn’t know about our relationship till I was in the final year, final semester. So, whenever Richard came down from Ipoh to meet me (his lovely girl), we will find a place where not many people are there just to escape from being caught by my parent’s friends/relatives & etc. I’m just too scared ok. At that point of time, our favorite place to hang out was Sunway Pyramid. We go to Cable Car Restaurant almost every time we meet and I think they serve the best fried Rice in town. The fragrance, Mouth-watering.

Our favorite dessert.

Unfortunately, the restaurant is not there anymore. I’m just keen to see one in town soon. I missed their dishes so much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

fuhdee... Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template