Saturday, February 20

Finally it is fixed!

I finally got my camera fixed yesterday. I thought my camera had some serious problem and brought it over to Sony Service Centre in North point, Mid Valley. Surprisingly, the girl at the counter told us it could be because we have used up the battery for very long period. Thus, she suggested purchasing a new battery at Sony Centre in Mid Valley. We purchased the battery for RM39 and Richard was smiling ear to ear as he initially though fixing the camera would burn a hole in his pocket. My days have been really difficult without a camera. Now that I have fixed them, I do not have any reason not to blog.

Happy weekend everyone!

The bill

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

fuhdee... Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template