Thursday, February 11

Departure Lounge

Last night, I had a sudden crave for western breakfast. I went on to the net and found this cafe call ‘Departure Lounge’ in Solaris Mont Kiara. By looking at the pictures, it makes me drool already. (Oh yeah! I failed to follow the diet plan, I have to start soon)

Departure Lounge in Solaris, Mont Kiara



It’s our first visit there. Departure Lounge is a nice place to grab a bite. We flipped the menu for a good 5 minutes & found there’s something more interesting than this. There's this thing call Do-It-My-Way Breakfast Set specially tailored to your preferences. You basically pick up a card and tick the item you wish to have in your plate, 3, 5 or 7.

Both Richard & I went for 5. I picked turkey bacon, scrambled eggs, chicken sausages, hash brown, baked beans. Richard’s one was slightly different as he had pancake & fish fingers.

The cosy ambience of Departure Lounge and the affordable pricing makes a good chill-out.The bill came up RM28.80

Departure Lounge
No. 10, Jalan Solaris 4,
Solaris Mont’ Kiara,
50480, Kuala Lumpur.
Tel:03-6203 0362
Business Hours:
8am – 7pm (Monday-Saturday)
10am-5pm (Sunday and public holidays).

I did not get the opportunity to snap a single shot there as my camera's charger is missing.
Photo courtesy of http://blog.shirleeeen.net

1 comments:

Shirleen on September 29, 2011 at 3:06 PM said...

Whaoo my photo :D

Post a Comment

 

fuhdee... Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template